Monday, February 22, 2010

15 weeks to go

We can't believe how close we are to the big day. We have less than 15 weeks to go. We still have a few more things to get done before the wedding. We still need to get our wedding rings, marriage license (kind of important,) flower girl dresses, order the chairs/tables, address the invitations, finish a playlist of music for the reception, and a few other little things. For the most part, things are coming along nicely. We just can't wait for the day to finally come when we can be married. It's going to be so amazing to not have to say goodnight to each other anymore, and just be in one household.
It's pretty unbelievable to think about how in just 15 weeks our lives will be changed forever. 15 weeks and we'll be committed to each other forever. It's really amazing to think about it like that. I've had someone ask me before if the reality of it being so close has sunk in yet. It has, and it only makes me more excited for it to come. I'm definitely over the "dating thing," and I'm just ready to finally marry the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment