Thursday, November 12, 2009

The love of my life

Not to embarress Ryan or make him feel uncomfortable, but I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be marrying such an amazing man. Ryan has always been there for me. It doesn't matter if I'm in the best mood or the very worst, he's ALWAYS there showing me love and appreciation. He's so deliberate about doing anything he can to help other people, and he's got the best sense of humor out there! He's so kind and compassionate, and he's such a generous soul. He'd give the clothes off his back to anyone in need. He's so incredibly bright (which I could tell since day 1). He asks such good questions and thinks things through so well. He's such a responsible person and so incredibly dependenable. He's the most amazing man. He always inspires me to appreciate the little things in life and to always stop and smell the roses. He's always trying to better himself and learn new things. He always makes me laugh and his quick wit never ceases to amaze me. He's the most loving, kind, considerate, amazing person I've ever met. I can't believe how lucky I am to be spending the rest of my life with my best friend.
I know this was all really sappy... don't judge me. I just love him a whole bunch!

~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment